On friday we will be heading to Lyons, Colorado to join our friends at Planet Bluegrass for the 3-day music extravaganza that is RockyGrass. If you are planning on getting down in Lyons this weekend we invite you to stop by our booth between sets.
Top ten reasons to stop by the Subaru/Leave No Trace booth this weekend...
8. "Bear Canister Trivia"
7. Good chance that you will be the subject of next weeks blog!
6. There will (not) be beer at our booth!!!!! And it will (not) be free!!!!!
5. Our neighbors are awesome.
4. Fun for kids and adults
3. Three words...KEEN PRIZE PACKAGES
2. "How Green Is Your Grass" Campsite Challenge (Winner receives a pair of on-site camping passes for 2009!)
1. Learning about Leave No Trace skills and ethics..duh
THE SUBARU/LEAVE NO TRACE TRAVELING TRAINER PROGRAM
Currently in its 12th year, the Subaru/Leave No Trace Traveling Trainers, 2 teams of professional outdoor educators, have reached over 10 million people in 48 states with Leave No Trace education and training.