THE SUBARU/LEAVE NO TRACE TRAVELING TRAINER PROGRAM

Currently in its 12th year, the Subaru/Leave No Trace Traveling Trainers, 2 teams of professional outdoor educators, have reached over 10 million people in 48 states with Leave No Trace education and training.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Journey to the Center of the States

Here are a few photos from our short but sweet visit to the iconic landmarks in the middle of the country; Devil's Tower, Mount Rushmore, and Badlands NP. We loved the Black Hills of South Dakota and look forward to doing some more hiking and exploring if we ever get there again.

4 comments:

Johnson Hack said...

There can also moreover some precise strategies in keeping with location or knowledge. Your competencies depend on how you bought this opportunity and wherein you have professional. non-public or expert training may distinguish between each other. idea over right here are beneficial for distinct guys additionally because it did for me.en uygun uçak bileti

Johnson Hack said...

I love your stories so much. They remind me that beauty and compassion still exist in this world so full of suffering, loss, and hatred. They help me find peace when there is so much stress all around. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.albania vlore

Johnson Hack said...

This is a very helpful and awesome post! We have already planned our trip to Dakak on the third week of August and we're surely gonna check out some of these :)Viaggio Baja California

lisa said...

Traveling together is fun and as a couple with our different travel preferences and goals, we explored more than we might individually. One experience I would share was when we missed one of our tours in Newzealand, my partner gave up and made up his mind to spend the day in the market. I wouldn’t give up and made that day tour happen. I believe as a couple it just helps and gives strength to each other. I couldn’t see him and come back to India with that regret of not having gone to the Milford sound tour. I feel happy to have made that happen for him and so does he. He looks up to me with a smile since I made that happen for him. Would he have done that if we were on a solo trip? Don’t know.albania tirana