THE SUBARU/LEAVE NO TRACE TRAVELING TRAINER PROGRAM

Currently in its 12th year, the Subaru/Leave No Trace Traveling Trainers, 2 teams of professional outdoor educators, have reached over 10 million people in 48 states with Leave No Trace education and training.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bigfoot Sighting at International Sportsmans Expo



Denver, CO.  The International Sportsmans Expo held at the Colorado Convention Center this past weekend brought in thousands of outdoor enthusiasts to check out the latest in fishing and hunting gear, guide and outfitter services, and had a chance to learn about responsible recreation in the Outdoor Ethics Center.  Over 2,700 people stayed on the trail to talk to representatives from Leave No Trace, Stay The Trail, Tread Lightly, and The Wildlife Experience.  With all this excitement, it was no surprise that Bigfoot came to Denver to share in the thrill.  Enjoy a few photos from this weekend!
Respect The Resource...Kate and Tracy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is one of the most important info for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The web site style is ideal, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers
DC Women's Phase 2010 Ladies Snowboard Boot

Anonymous said...

I have to show some thanks to you for rescuing me from this type of crisis. Right after searching through the the net and getting principles which are not productive, I figured my entire life was done. Living without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you've fixed by means of the site is a serious case, and ones which could have in a wrong way damaged my entire career if I hadn't noticed your web page. Your good capability and kindness in touching the whole thing was valuable. I'm not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a solution like this. I can at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for your reliable and results-oriented help. I won't think twice to refer the blog to any person who needs and wants direction on this area.
Scarpa Women's Kailash GTX Lady Hiking Boot